Casual comfort in an elegant design.
Take a seat flanked by pillow-padded arms adorned with large nailhead trim detailing. Automotive-inspired bucket seats provide sink-in comfort, and smooth reclining mechanisms let you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. New Town's sectional components can be arranged into multiple configurations to fit your room's needs.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- 12 in. wall clearance on gliding pieces
- Close wall proximity on non-gliding pieces allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Wedge and straight consoles feature two cup holders and a storage compartment. Two USB ports are located in the storage compartment.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.