Nailhead trim highlighted on a sophisticated frame.
MacKay is strong and sophisticated with comfort-driven features like its divided back cushions, bucket seats, and fully padded footrests. MacKay's tapered arm fronts are double-lined with nailhead trim and its recessed back wings continue the shapely aesthetic with curved lines and nailhead trim. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button and MacKay's multiple sectional components provide several configurations to fit any room's shape and scale.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Styles with arms feature two USB ports located at the center of each power button.
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.