Traditional and contemporary create versatile style.
This style is versatile with traditional and contemporary inspired features. Christine displays box seat and back cushions for ultimate comfort and is finished with a beautiful application of extra-small nailhead trim spaced around the front of the rounded arms.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
39"H x 86"W x 38"D Seating Area Dimensions
22"SH × 69"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm, high-resiliency cushions are also available)
- Two square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber filling (custom options are available)
- Old Vine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Copper nailhead trim (all nailhead trims are available)
- Careful tailoring of patterned fabrics reflects matching of all elements except on the outside back panel and welts.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.